Writing Riches: Learn How to Boost Profits, Drive Sales and Master Your Financial Destiny With Results-Based Web Copy
By Ray Edwards
We hope you love the books people recommend! Just so you know, The CEO Library may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This book has 2 recommendations
Ola Olusoga (Co-founder/Populum)
Like Charlie Munger once said: “I’ve long believed that a certain system - which almost any intelligent person can learn - works way better than the systems most people use [to understand the world]. What you need is a latticework of mental models in your head. And, with that system, things gradually fit together in a way that enhances cognition. Just as multiple factors shape every system, multiple mental models from a variety of disciplines are necessary to understand that system". You can read this book to start building a "latticework of mental models in your head".
Alex Mandossian (CEO & Founder/AskAlexToday.com)Grab your mouse and get 3 copies. Get one copy for yourself. One for your favorite vendor. And one for someone who still doubts that online copy is the "DNA" to accelerate business growth.
This book is part of our collection:
With the job market in a state of flux, and many former corporate employees striking out on their own, there is a new focus on self-owned businesses and the entrepreneurial spirit. And the new frontier is the internet. But much like the brick and mortar model, online sales has its own lingo and requires a new approach to sales language.
Ray Edwards’ new book, "Writing Riches", opens the door to the new online business owner and marketer, giving insiders tips and secrets based on his own very successful career. For instance:
- You want to tap the profit-pulling power of compelling copy--and watch your products or services FLY off the shelf at blinding speeds!
- You want to know how changing just a few words on your website can double or even quadruple your sales--overnight!
- You already know the magic profit power of killer copy--but don't want to shell out $30,000 (or more) every time you need sales copy written.
- You're an entrepreneur or solo professional and want to write your own copy to get your web profit stream started.
- You want to train your on-staff copywriter in the secrets of proven direct-response copywriting that gets results.
Whether new to the world of online sales writing, or a veteran with a desire to take it to the next level, "Writing Riches" is the perfect source for success.
See more books written by: Ray Edwards