We hope you love the books people recommend! Just so you know, The CEO Library may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This book has 1 recommendation
Drew McLellan (Founder/McLellan Marketing Group & Agency Management Institute)
Question: What five books would you recommend to young people interested in your career path & why?
- Radical Leap by Steve Farber
- Becoming a Category of One by Joe Calloway
- Selling the Invisible by Harry Beckwith
- Killing Marketing by Joe Pulizzi and Robert Rose
- Waiting for your Cat to Bark by Bryan and Jeffrey Eisenberg
- The Power of Moments by Chip and Dan Heath
Evolving from the premise that customers have always behaved more like cats than Pavlov's dogs, Waiting for Your Cat to Bark? examines how emerging media have undermined the effectiveness of prevailing mass marketing models. At the same time, emerging media have created an unprecedented opportunity for businesses to redefine how they communicate with customers by leveraging the power of increasingly interconnected media channels.
Bryan and Jeffrey Eisenberg don't simply explain this shift in paradigm; Waiting for Your Cat to Bark? introduces Persuasion Architecture™ as the synthetic model that provides business with a proven context for rethinking customers and retooling marketers in a rewired market.
Readers will learn:
- Why many marketers are unprepared for today's increasingly fragmented, in-control, always-on audience that makes pin-point relevance mandatory
- How interactivity has changed the nature of marketing by extending its reach into the world of sales, design, merchandizing, and customer relations
- How Persuasion Architecture™ allows businesses to create powerful, multi-channel persuasive systems that anticipate customer needs
- How Persuasion Architecture™ allows businesses to measure and optimize the return on investment for every discreet piece of that persuasive system
See more books recommended by: Drew McLellan