We hope you love the books people recommend! Just so you know, The CEO Library may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This book has 6 recommendations
Mark Zuckerberg (CEO/Facebook)It's a Chinese science fiction book that has gotten so popular there's now a Hollywood movie being made based on it. This will also be a fun break from all the economics and social science books I've read recently.
Gabriel Coarna (Founder/Readable)'Liu Cixin's "The Three Body Problem" made me fear aliens.
Barack Obama (Former USA President)As a devoted reader, the president has been linked to a lengthy list of novels and poetry collections over the years — he admits he enjoys a thriller.
Phil Libin (CEO/Evernote)I just finished reading the Three Body Problem trilogy by Liu Cixin. Maybe my favorite sci-fi after Dune! Wow.
Matthieu David (CEO & Founder/Daxue Consulting)Rare SF book that inspired me.
Yuriy Zaremba (Co-Founder & CEO/AXDRAFT)Gives great perspective on thinking out-of-box and the importance of science.
Set against the backdrop of China's Cultural Revolution, a secret military project sends signals into space to establish contact with aliens. An alien civilization on the brink of destruction captures the signal and plans to invade Earth. Meanwhile, on Earth, different camps start forming, planning to either welcome the superior beings and help them take over a world seen as corrupt, or to fight against the invasion. The result is a science fiction masterpiece of enormous scope and vision.
See more books written by: Cixin Liu
- 23 Book Recommendations from Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg
- Gabriel Coarnă's favorite books & what he learned from them
- Every book Barack Obama has recommended during his presidency
- Phil Libin's book recommendations
- Matthieu David-Experton, CEO & Founder of Daxue Consulting, Uses Books to Refresh His Mind
- Yuriy Zaremba, AXDRAFT's CEO, on Avoiding Social Media, Note-Taking System & Favorite Books