This book has 1 recommendation
Audrey Russo (President & CEO/Pittsburgh Technology Council)
Question: What books would you recommend to young people interested in your career path?
- Anything by Peter Senge.
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things – Ben Horowitz
- Once you are Lucky, Twice you are good – Sara Lacey
- Revolutionary Wealth – Alvin Toffler
- Black Swan – Taleb
- Reset: My Fight for Inclusion and Lasting Change, by Ellen Pao.
- Creative Class – Richard Florida
- Creativity Inc. by Ed Catmull & Amy Wallace
- Liar’s Poker by Michael Lewis
- American Government 101: From the Continental Congress to the Iowa Caucus, Everything You Need to Know About US Politics – Kathleen Spears
- The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff.
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
- Any book by Herman Hesse
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu.
Initially published in 2002 The Rise of the Creative Class was instantly described as a classic work on the forces that were reshaping our economy our geography our work and our whole way of life In this book the author brings all of his statistics up to date incorporates a decades worth of new research and addresses his major critics
See more books recommended by: Audrey Russo
See more books written by: Richard Florida