This book has 2 recommendations
Donald Trump (USA President)Norman Vincent Peale - the great Norman Vincent Peale - was my pastor. "The Power Of Positive Thinking" - everybody's heard of Norman Vincent Peale. He was so great.
Theresa Evanoff (Founder/Gift-it-Forward)
Here are some of my favourites around purpose, positive habits, positive thinking, and business goals. I’m a firm believer that subject expertise can be learned, but character-building traits, like perseverance and purposefulness, must be honed.
- “Purpose Driven Life”, Rick Warren
- “Start with Why” by Simon Sinek
- “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”, Stephen Covey
- "The Magic of Thinking Big", David J. Schwartz
- "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale
- "The Hard Thing About Hard Things" by Ben Horowitz
- “Good to Great”, Jim Collins
- “Doing Good Well”, Willie Cheng
For half a century, Norman Vincent Peale was one of the most influential clergymen in the United States. Brilliantly combining the wisdom of Christianity with a deep understanding of human psychology, Peale delivered a message about the power of faith that resonated with people of all denominations.
The most famous of his forty-six books, The Power of Positive Thinking, has remained in print for fifty years, sold fifteen million copies, and been translated into forty languages. Peale's legacy continues today through the work of the Peale Center for Christian Living, the Outreach Division of Guideposts, which is still run by members of his family, and the magazine Guideposts, which has a circulation of more than 3.2 million.
See more books written by: Norman Vincent Peale