We hope you love the books people recommend! Just so you know, The CEO Library may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This book has 1 recommendation
Marvin Liao (Partner/500 Startups)The Joy of Not Working (Zelinkski), Flash Foresight (Burrus), The Art of Worldly Wisdom (Gracian), Sapiens (Yuval), The End of Jobs (Pearson), Deep Work (Newport), Sovereign Individual (Davidson), The Fourth Economy (Davison) & The Monk & the Riddle (Komisar). Every single one of these books completely changed how I looked at everything in the world & literally pushed my life in a new direction. They were Paradigm Shifting as they say. (hate that word but it really was a Paradigm Shift for me).
Ernie Zelinski could change your view of the world forever.
He has taught more than 300,000 people what The Joy of Not Working is about: learning to live every part of their lives - work and play, employment, and retirement alike - to the fullest.
In this completely revised and expanded edition, you too can join the thousands of converts and learn how to thrive at both work and play.
Illustrated with eye-opening exercises, thought-provoking diagrams, and lively cartoons and quotations, "The Joy of Not Working" will guide you to:
- Be more productive at work by working less.
- Discover and pursue your life's passions.
- Gain the courage to leave your corporate job if it is draining life out of you.
- Pursue interesting leisure activities that make a difference in your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
- Vanquish any guilt you may have about not working long and hard hours.
- Be financially independent with less money.
Plus, new to this edition are thirty inspiring letters from readers detailing how the book helped them improve the variety, tone, and quality of their lives.
"The Joy of Not Working" is a provacative, entertaining, down-to-earth, and tremendously inspiring book that will you get more joy and satisfaction out of everything you do.