This book has 2 recommendations
Audrey Russo (President & CEO/Pittsburgh Technology Council)Business books come and go, with the times and trends but anything by Peter Drucker, as in the collection of The Essential Drucker.
Matthieu David (CEO & Founder/Daxue Consulting)
Question: What books would you recommend to young people interested in your career path?
Answer: I would recommend the following ones:
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things
- Who? How to recruit A players
- Les Cles du futur by Jean Staune (in French)
- All the books written by Peter Drucker (The Essentials of Drucker)
- The 4 steps to the Epiphany by Steve Blank
- The books by Jack Welsh (especially for French people as it is somewhat contrarian to their education)
Father of modern management, social commentator, and preeminent business philosopher, Peter F. Drucker analyzed economics and society for more than sixty years. Now for readers everywhere who are concerned with the ways that management practices and principles affect the performance of organizations, individuals, and society, there is The Essential Drucker—an invaluable compilation of essential materials from the works of a management legend.
Containing twenty-six core selections, The Essential Drucker covers the basic principles and concerns of management and its problems, challenges, and opportunities, giving managers, executives, and professionals the tools to perform the tasks that the economy and society of tomorrow will demand of them.
See more books written by: Peter Drucker