This book has 1 recommendation
David Ogilvy (Founder/Ogilvy & Mather)I don't know a single copywriter whose work would not be improved by reading this book.
This book is part of our collection:
This is a book for everyone who writes or approves copy: copywriters, account executives, creative directors, freelance writers, advertising managers . . . even entrepreneurs and brand managers. It reveals dozens of copywriting techniques that can help you write ads, commercials, and direct mail that are clear, persuasive, and get more attention―and sell more products.
Among the tips revealed are
- eight headlines that work―and how to use them
- eleven ways to make your copy more readable
- fifteen ways to open a sales letter
- the nine characteristics of successful print ads
- how to build a successful freelance copywriting practice
- fifteen techniques to ensure your e-mail marketing message is opened
This thoroughly revised third edition includes all new essential information for mastering copywriting in the Internet era, including advice on Web- and e-mail-based copywriting, multimedia presentations, and Internet research and source documentation, as well as updated resources. Now more indispensable than ever, The Copywriter's Handbook remains the ultimate guide for people who write or work with copy.
See more books recommended by: David Ogilvy
See more books written by: Robert W. Bly