This book has 1 recommendation
Boban Dedovic (Serial Entrepreneur)
Question: What five books would you recommend to young people interested in your career path & why?
Answer: Here are the main five I would recommend (in chronological order):
- Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive by Harvey Mackay
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- No More Mr Nice Guy by Robert Glover
This straight-from-the-hip handbook by bestselling author and self-made millionaire Harvey Mackay spells out the path to success for readers everywhere. They will learn how to:
- Outsell by getting appointments with people who absolutely, positively do not want to see you, and then making them glad they said "yes!"
- Outmanage by arming yourself with information on prospects, customers, and competitors that the CIA would envy - using a system called the "Mackay 66."
- Outmotivate by using his insights to help yourself or your kids join the ranks of Amercia's one million millionaires.
- Outnegotiate by knowing when to "smile and say no" and when to "send in the clones."
This one-of-a-kind book by a businessman who's seen it all and done it all has sold almost 2 million copies, and is the essential roadmap for everyone on the path to success.
See more books recommended by: Boban Dedovic
See more books written by: Harvey B. Mackay