We hope you love the books people recommend! Just so you know, The CEO Library may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This book has 8 recommendations
Louis Nyffenegger (Founder/PentesterLab)Few technical books and a bit of everything. The following books are currently sitting on my bedside table: "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy", "Predictable Revenue", "Manufacturing Consent", "Agile Application Security". "Oauth In Action", "Serious Cryptography".
Kurt Daradics (CEO/Freedom Speaks)I couldn’t put it down. It’s saved me so much time, and now revenue is ramping up. After reading the book, we closed major deals immediately with the strategies.
Josiane Feigon (CEO/TeleSmart)Reading Predictable Revenue is like having a delicious conversation with a sales guru who generously shares his sales process, results and lessons learned. I’m so impressed, energized and refreshed to hear such relevance mixed with humor and unabashed logic. This book is honest, relevant and logical and it’s rated A++ because it’s guaranteed to make you think and convinces you to change things up….fast. Now, please excuse me as I’m running out to a funeral for my phone. After reading my favorite chapter on RIP Cold Calling there’s no doubt its dead and gone and Aaron tells us why.
Pat Shah (CEO/SurchSquad)I just finished reading your book. Unbelievable! I now know what's wrong with our sales process…
Damien Stevens (CEO/Servosity)I have read Predictable Revenue and it's Entrepreneurial Crack!
Neal O'Gorman (Serial Entrepreneur)If you're going into sales I highly recommend Predictable Revenue. It's another easy read but will help you put the right processes in place and ensure you have replaced 'cold calls' with 'warm' ones!
Vincenzo Ruggiero (CEO/Prospect.io)
Question: What books would you recommend to young people interested in your career path?
- Rework, Getting real and Remote - The combo from Fried and DHH.
- Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
- From Impossible To Inevitable by Aaron Ross & Jason Lemkin
- How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Predictable Revenue by Aaron Ross
- Content Machine by Dan Norris
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance
- Contagious by Jonah Berger
Yuriy Zaremba (Co-Founder & CEO/AXDRAFT)Most straightforward and actionable book on building a sales process in a company.
Discover the outbound sales process that, in just a few years, helped add $100 million in recurring revenue to Salesforce.com, almost doubling their enterprise growth... with zero cold calls. This is NOT another book about how to cold call or close deals. This is an entirely new kind of sales bible for CEOs, entrepreneurs and sales VPs to help you build a sales machine. What does it take for your sales team to generate as many highly-qualified new leads as you want, create predictable revenue, and meet your financial goals without your constant focus and attention?
- How an outbound sales process ("Cold Calling 2.0"), that without cold calls or a marketing budget, can generate a 9% response rate and millions of dollars from cold prospects.
- The Seven Fatal Sales Mistakes CEOs and Sales VPs (even experienced ones) make time and time again.
- How outbound sales and selling can be friendly, helpful and enjoyable.
- How to develop self-managing sales teams, turning your employees into mini-CEOs.
- And more...
- Interview with Louis Nyffenegger
- Predictable Revenue - Amazon Reviews
- Book-talk with Neal O'Gorman, Serial Entrepreneur
- Vincenzo Ruggiero, CEO of Prospect.io, Shares an Emotional, Entertaining, Educational Book List
- Yuriy Zaremba, AXDRAFT's CEO, on Avoiding Social Media, Note-Taking System & Favorite Books