What are Sponsored Interviews?
Sponsored interviews are paid for interviews, available for agencies/publishers working on behalf of clients and wishing to promote their work.
These are the differences between the standard interviews, that we reach out for, and the paid ones:
- specific publishing date (set up together with the agency/publisher)
- similar interview to the ones we reach out to people for, with one added question related to the project/book you want to promote
- a direct (“no follow”) link to your project/book
- shoutout about the interview on our Instagram account (+14,000 followers) on the publishing day of the interview on The CEO Library (see example here)
- Instagram story with link (see example here)
- mention about the interview to our email list subscribers (over 3500 subscribers) – the first weekly Friday email following the publishing date on The CEO Library
- all links in the interview are “nofollow” links
- the interview will be clearly marked “Sponsored” at the top and in the title
We don’t guarantee any number of pageviews/referral traffic/sales.
If you want more details, including pricing, contact us at [email protected].
We do not accept all sponsored interviews requests. Once we decide the interview is a good addition to our site, we go through with the actual interview and payment.