What are Sponsored Interviews?
Sponsored interviews are paid for interviews, available for:
- agencies/publishers working on behalf of clients and wishing to promote their work
- authors wanting to promote their books
This is what you pay for when you choose a sponsored interview:
- specific publishing date (set up together with the agency/publisher)
- similar interview to the ones we reach out to people for, with one added question related to the project/book you want to promote
- a direct (“nofollow”) link to your project/book
- shoutout about the interview on our Instagram account (+20,200 followers) on the publishing day of the interview on The CEO Library (see example here)
- Instagram story with link
- mention about the interview to our email list subscribers (over 4000 subscribers) – the first weekly email following the publishing date on The CEO Library
- shoutout about the interview on our Facebook page on the publishing day of the interview on The CEO Library
- all links in the interview are “nofollow” links
- the interview will be clearly marked “Sponsored” at the end of the article
- we don’t guarantee any number of pageviews/referral traffic/sales
If you want more details, including pricing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept all sponsored interviews requests. Once we decide the interview is a good addition to our site, we go through with the actual interview and payment.