We hope you love the books people recommend! Just so you know, The CEO Library may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This book has 3 recommendations
Seth Godin (Entrepreneur, author, marketer)This is a vitally important book, an urgent call for reason that can transform the way you spend hours every day.
Simon Sinek (Author)Before you declare email bankruptcy, read Unsubscribe!
Shane Parrish (Founder/Farnam Street)Unsubscribe is full of good advice.
A modern, no-nonsense guide to getting rid of email anxiety, reclaiming your productivity, and spending more time on the work that matters.
Let's face it: Email is killing our productivity. The average person checks their email 11 times per hour, processes 122 messages a day, and spends 28 percent of their total workweek managing their inbox. What was once a powerful and essential tool for doing our daily work has become a near-constant source of frustration, anxiety, and distraction from our work.
Unsubscribe will show you how to tame your inbox and reclaim your focus, with tips on how to:
- Break free from email addiction and the "inbox zero" obsession
- Build a daily email routine that reduces stress and anxiety
- Process your inbox based on what (and who) really matters to you
- Write messages that get people to pay attention and take action
- Set boundaries and say "no" to time-wasting distractions
- Plan your day around meaningful work -- not busywork
Productivity isn't about just "keeping busy," it's about leaving a legacy. Are you ready to Unsubscribe?
See more books written by: Jocelyn K. Glei