Updated: March 11 – The Economic Impact of The COVID-19 (coronavirus) Outbreak
I’m reading some interesting articles on the potential economic impact of the coronavirus outbreak. Here are some of them (the newest I find are at the top of the list below):
- What If We’re at War?
- How the coronavirus will shape the future
- What to expect next with the coronavirus
- Coronavirus: The Black Swan of 2020
- Pandemics Are More Than Just About The CFR
- Covid-19 is teaching hard lessons about China-only supply chains
- COVID-19 may be the black swan that pushes the global economy into recession
I’m gonna add more articles to this list as I find them, since I’m really interested to understand what can happen.
Also, I just published a new book collection on this subject: Books on Bioengineering, Pandemics and Viruses.
If you have any suggestions for articles on this subject, please comment below or send them via email: community AT this site.