2572 books total
I’ve sent this list of links to The CEO Library Newsletter, but I feel I should publish it on the site as well. This doesn’t normally happen, but I will make an exception for this Decade in Review series. Once in a decade, for sure!
If you wonder what else I send to the weekly newsletter, see here.
Here are all the “Decade in review” articles I’ve found interesting, without a specific focus or order. The titles are pretty self explanatory, so I will not add my commentaries this time.
1. The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of the 2010s (Time)
2. The 20 Best Works of Nonfiction of the Decade (LitHub)
3. The 20 Best Books of a Decade That Unmade Genre Fiction (Wired)
4. The 20 Best Novels of the Decade (LitHub)
5. The CEO Library’s Best Books of 2019
1. I’m a 36-year-old CEO who sold my first startup for $1 billion. Here’s what I’ve learned this past decade (Business Insider)
2. Decade in review: Reflections on the last 10 years in the tech industry (Tech Republic)
3. The Top 20 Business Transformations of the Last Decade (Harvard Business Review)
4. Emoji, Uber and selfie: These 25 words describe the decade in tech (CNet)
5. From AirPower to Zune, a decade of tech and companies that died (CNet)
6. The attention economy is in hyperdrive’: how tech shaped the 2010s (The Guardian)
7. Selfies, influencers and a Twitter president: the decade of the social media celebrity