2160 books total
The CEO Librarybooks recommended by people we look up to
Facebook Twitter Instagram
Toggle mobile navigation
The CEO Library is a website with books recommended by people we look up to: those who successfully run a business, started interesting projects, manage teams and the likes.
We're trying to make sense out of that clutter and help early entrepreneurs figure out the right books for them - those that fit their context and needs. It's a problem we're personally dealing with.
We're a bit tired of most business & self-development books, since most of them are bloated or lack actionable information. And the books that are valuable usually get lost in the torrent of information.
So, if you’re a business founder and want to talk about the books that personally helped, you, please answer our questions below. Even if (especially if!) there was only one book that had an impact on you.
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Please tell us a few words about you, your business, and where can we go to learn more. Any links that you feel would be useful, including other interviews or your preferred social media channels. (required)
Great, thank you! Now that we know more about you, let's get on with the questions:
1. What’s your favorite book and why? Business and non-business, if possible.
2. Was there a moment, specifically, when something you read in a book helped you? Can you tell us about it?
3. What books had the biggest impact on you? Perhaps changed the way you see things or dramatically changed your career path.
4. What five books would you recommend to young people interested in your career path? Why do you feel these books are important?
Thank you for answering these four mandatory questions! Even if the following questions are optional, they are valuable to our community. Should you choose to answer them, you will help people learn more about your amazing business experience, your reading habits, and lessons learned throughout your entrepreneurial journey.
5. Tell us more about your reading habits. How often do you read? What format do you prefer?
6. How do you make time for reading?
7. Do you take notes or have any other technique for conquering the torrent of information?
8. How do you choose what books to read next? Do you prioritize books recommended by certain people? Is there anyone that you consider a book-recommendations guru?
9. What book are you currently reading? What are you expecting to gain from it?
10. Do you have an example of a mistake you made while building your business? What do you think are three common mistakes made by entrepreneurs?
11. Most successful people give the advice "follow your passion". What would you recommend to someone who's very young and not yet aware of their passion? Where should they begin their professional journey?
12. What common myths related to your industry do you encounter on a day-to-day basis?
13. What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on? (Peter Thiel’s favorite question)
Thank you, that was it! Please take another look over it and, if everything's ok, hit the "Submit" button below. Afterward, we'll get back to you via email as soon as possible.