This book has 1 recommendation
Sujan Patel (Co-Founder/Web Profits)
It's easy to get fired up by the financial freedom that real estate investing can provide, but it’s harder to take the leap. The Millionaire Real Estate Investor offers some good insights on deconstructing the myths that hold people back from investing.
For example, many assume they can’t start investing in real estate. In reality, industry disruptions like crowdsourcing open the door to commercial real estate success. A site like RealtyMogul crowdsources deals on properties from hotels to storage units for an investment of just a few thousand dollars. You could also consider buying a triplex to live in and rent out the other two units to pay your mortgage. Then use the profits to fund your business in real estate.
Anyone who seeks financial wealth must first learn the fundamental truths and models that drive it. The Millionaire Real Estate Investor represents the collected wisdom and experience of over 100 millionaire investors from all walks of life who pursued financial wealth and achieved the life-changing freedom it delivers. This book--in straightforward, no nonsense, easy-to-read style--reveals their proven strategies.
The Millionaire Real Estate Investor is your handbook to the tried and true financial wealth building vehicle that rewards patience and perseverance and is available to all--real estate. You'll learn:
- Myths about money and investing that hold people back and how to develop the mindset of a millionaire investor
- How to develop sound criteria for identifying great real estate investment opportunities
- How to zero in on the key terms of any transaction and achieve the best possible deals
- How to develop the "dream team" that will help you build your millionaire investment business
- Proven models and strategies millionaire investors use to track their net worth, understand their finances, build their network, lead generate for properties and acquire them
The Millionaire Real Estate Investor is about you and your money. It's about your financial potential. It's about discovering the millionaire investor in you.
See more books recommended by: Sujan Patel
See more books written by: Gary Keller