We hope you love the books people recommend! Just so you know, The CEO Library may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This book has 3 recommendations
Haris Siddique (Co-Founder/Artimization)The book shares several theories and tips which can be easily implemented in life for a success journey.
John Shea (Founder/No Shame Income)Currently my favorite book is The Magic Of Thinking Big, this was a recommendation by one of my first mentors and the book always resonated with me as a personal development book to want to dream big and do bigger things with my life.
Theresa Evanoff (Founder/Gift-it-Forward)
Here are some of my favourites around purpose, positive habits, positive thinking, and business goals. I’m a firm believer that subject expertise can be learned, but character-building traits, like perseverance and purposefulness, must be honed.
- “Purpose Driven Life”, Rick Warren
- “Start with Why” by Simon Sinek
- “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”, Stephen Covey
- "The Magic of Thinking Big", David J. Schwartz
- "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale
- "The Hard Thing About Hard Things" by Ben Horowitz
- “Good to Great”, Jim Collins
- “Doing Good Well”, Willie Cheng
Millions of readers have acquired the secrets of success through The Magic of Thinking Big. Achieve everything you always wanted: financial security, power and influence, the ideal job, satisfying relationships, and a rewarding, happy life.
Set your goals high...then exceed them!
Millions of people throughout the world have improved their lives using The Magic of Thinking Big. Dr. David J. Schwartz, long regarded as one of the foremost experts on motivation, will help you sell better, manage better, earn more money, and—most important of all—find greater happiness and peace of mind.
The Magic of Thinking Big gives you useful methods, not empty promises. Dr. Schwartz presents a carefully designed program for getting the most out of your job, your marriage and family life, and your community. He proves that you don’t need to be an intellectual or have innate talent to attain great success and satisfaction—but you do need to learn and understand the habit of thinking and behaving in ways that will get you there. This book gives you those secrets!
Believe you can succeed and you will:
- Cure yourself of the fear of failure
- Think and dream creatively
- You are what you think you are
- Make your attitudes your allies
- Learn how to think positively
- Turn defeat into victory
- Use goals to help you grow
- Think like a leader