This book has 1 recommendations
Theresa Evanoff (Founder / Gift-it-Forward)
Here are some of my favourites around purpose, positive habits, positive thinking, and business goals. I’m a firm believer that subject expertise can be learned, but character-building traits, like perseverance and purposefulness, must be honed.
- “Purpose Driven Life”, Rick Warren
- “Start with Why” by Simon Sinek
- “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”, Stephen Covey
- "The Magic of Thinking Big", David J. Schwartz
- "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale
- "The Hard Thing About Hard Things" by Ben Horowitz
- “Good to Great”, Jim Collins
- “Doing Good Well”, Willie Cheng
Doing Good Well is a thinking man’s guide to the nonprofit world. It is replete with nonprofit paradigms. It provides a different twist to what one might regard as straightforward notions such as mission, staff compensation, governance and corporate social responsibility. And it surprises and challenges even as it seeks to explain charity-specific issues such as charitableness, bridging the rich/poor divide, informed giving and social entrepreneurship.
See more books recommended by
See more books written by