This book has 1 recommendations
Kimberly Gloria Choi (Founder / Marchbaby Collective)
When asked what books she would recommend to youngsters interested in her professional path, Kimberly mentioned Designing Brand Identity.
Whether you're the project manager for your company's rebrand, or you need to educate your staff or your students about brand fundamentals, Designing Brand Identity is the quintessential resource. From research to brand strategy to design execution, launch, and governance, Designing Brand Identity is a compendium of tools for branding success and best practices for inspiration.
- 3 sections: brand fundamentals, process basics, and case studies.
- Over 100 branding subjects, checklists, tools, and diagrams.
- 50 case studies that describe goals, process, strategy, solution, and results.
- Over 700 illustrations of brand touchpoints.
- More than 400 quotes from branding experts, CEOs, and design gurus.
See more books recommended by
See more books written by